Follow the Money to Bio/Pharmaceutical Opportunities Spotlight on Fusion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Follow the Money to Bio/Pharmaceutical Opportunities highlights a newly funded bio/pharmaceutical company. This includes important insights into the featured company’s product pipeline, manufacturing and business relationships, and likely sourcing opportunities.
Fusion Pharmaceuticals is a private company based in Canada that develops radiotherapeutics for the treatment of cancer. It raised $21 million in a venture capital investment, as reported in the PharmSource Lead Sheet on September 28, 2017.
- Fusion Pharmaceuticals was founded in 2014
- Corporate Headquarters: Hamilton, ON, Canada
- • Fusion Pharmaceuticals plans to use the proceeds to expand its pipeline and to support the clinical development of FPX-01:
- AM0010 oFPX-01 – To initiate clinical trials in 2018:
- For treatment of refractory cancers
- Dosage Form: Parenteral
- Nature of API: Radioactive/Radiolabeled product; Biologic – Antibody – Modified
- Therapeutic Areas: Oncology – Immunotherapy; Oncoloy –Chemotherapy
- Previous Financings
- February 2017: $25 million in a completed capital investment
|Product Candidate||Indication||Dosage Form||Status||Next Anticipated Step|
|FPX-01||Refractory cancers||Parenteral||Preclinical||To initiate clinical trials in early 2018|
|Fusion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||Key Officers|
|1280 Main Street. West NRB-A316||John Valliant, PhD, President & CEO|
|Hamilton, ON, L8S 4K1 Canada||Eric Burak, PhD, CSO|
|Phone: (905) 525-9140||Istvan Molnar, MD, CMO|
|Web: http://fusionpharma.com/||Mohan Pabba, Scientist, Protein Engineering|
Follow the Money to Bio/Pharmaceutical Opportunities
Spotlight on ARMO BioSciences, Inc.
Follow the Money to Pharmaceutical Opportunities – Spotlight on CymaBay Therapeutics
Follow the Money to Pharmaceutical Opportunities – Spotlight on AveXis, Inc.