The Demand and Supply for Contract Manufacturing of Cytotoxic Injectable Drugs Through 2019
List Price: US $2,500
Delivery format: Electronic PDF delivery within one business day upon payment.
*This report is included at no extra cost for STRATEGIC ADVANTAGE clients, and is accessible in the Trend Reports section here. Learn more about PharmSource STRATEGIC ADVANTAGE outsourcing intelligence portal.
This report presents a detailed analysis of CMO industry capacity and the projected demand in the next five years and beyond. The research is based on an expert analysis of cytotoxic injectable drugs in the pipeline, including antibody drug conjugates (ADC)s.
Order to see PharmSource’s expert analysis of several key findings including:
- The cytotoxic CMO industry has lost considerable capacity in recent years. While at least 21 CMOs claim to offer capacity for cytotoxic injectables, only five have the capabilities, track record and market focus to be considered for manufacture of high value cytotoxic products like ADCs.
- Despite the high level of media coverage and partnering activity surrounding them, the pipeline of ADCs in late development is very limited and no more than one per year (on average) is likely to be approved for the next five years.
- While capacity at the five Tier 1 CMOs is tight, their announced capacity expansions should be adequate to accommodate projected cytotoxic injectable approvals through 2019 and beyond. Capacity available at other CMOs can accommodate the requirements of new formulations and generics over the period.
Who should buy this report?
This 34-page report was written as a complement to PharmSource’s recently-published report on conventional injectables capacity, The Demand and Supply for Contract Manufacturing of Injectable Drugs Through 2019. The new cytotoxic injectables report includes five tables and more than nine charts and graphs that illustrate major points and trends. This report should be required reading for:
- CMO executives: this report is an indispensable resource for understanding the industry, and provides critical input for strategic planning efforts.
- Bio/Pharmaceutical sourcing and procurement executives: this report is a timely, critical resource for understanding crucial components of the supply base; it provides important new insights for supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors: this report gives a deep understanding of the market, and important knowledge and context for identifying potential investment targets.
Get this report free!
When you purchase the primary report that gave rise to this special report, we’ll include – at no extra charge – this important companion report that analyzes future demand for CMO-made cytotoxic injectables. Click here to learn about the primary report, The Demand and Supply for Contract Manufacturing of Injectable Drugs Through 2019. The cytotoxic injectables report is a $2,500 value, but it’s yours with our compliments when you buy the major lead-in report.
Published May 2014