Demand and Supply for Contract Manufacturing of Conventional Injectable Drugs Through 2019
List price: US $2,750
Delivery format: Electronic PDF delivery within one business day upon payment.
*This report is included at no extra cost for Strategic Advantage clients, and is accessible in the In-Depth Analyses section here.
This report provides an expert quantitative analysis on the latest trends and plans for outsourcing commercially approved injectable products. PharmSource is the most definitive, trustworthy source of strategic insight on this topic in the bio/pharmaceutical realm.
This study is based on highly relevant, targeted data. The model and assumptions are fully explained so you can understand how the analysis was driven and how conclusions were reached. Rely on PharmSource for incisive, authoritative and respected insight into global pharmaceutical demand and supply.
Who should buy this report?
This 80-page report gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. Over 25 tables and more than 20 charts and graphs throughout the report illustrate major points and trends. This report is required reading for:
- CMO executives will find this report an indispensable resource for understanding the industry and a critical input for strategic planning efforts.
- Sourcing and procurement executives will find the report a critical resource for understanding crucial components of the supply base that will provide insights for supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors will get a deeper understanding of the market and important insight for identifying potential investment targets.
Get a second report free when you purchase this one!
When you purchase this report, we’ll include – at no extra charge – a companion report on The Demand and Supply for Contract Manufacturing of Cytotoxic Injectable Drugs Through 2019. It’s a $2,500 value, but it’s yours with our compliments when you buy this primary report.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Letter from the President
Chapter 1: Executive Summary
Chapter 2: Objectives and Methodology
Chapter 3: CMO Industry Capacity Analysis
• Industry composition
• Current capacity for standard potency products
• Capacity reductions
• New capacity and future utilization
• Bio/Pharma company capacity additions
Chapter 4: Patterns in Packaging and Outsourcing of NDA Approvals 2005-2012
• Overview of standard potency NDA approvals
• NDA approvals by sponsor type
• European Approvals
• Packaging and lyophilized presentations
• Outsourced dose manufacturing of standard dose NDA approvals
• Vaccine approvals
• What it means
Chapter 5: Injectables Pipeline
• Overview of the injectables pipeline
• Pipeline ownership
• Route of Administration
• Compounds requiring Special Handling
• What it means
Chapter 6: Demand Forecast for CMO Capacity
• Sources of demand for CMO capacity
• Forecasting new approvals
• Modeling scenarios and results
Chapter 7: Supply/Demand Balance
• Lyophilization capacity
• Aseptic vial filling capacity
• Prefilled device capacity
Chapter 8: What It Means
• Implications for CMOs
• Implications for bio/pharmaceutical companies
Published November 2013