2012 NDA Review: CMOs Tread Water
List Price: US $600
Delivery format: Electronic PDF delivery within one business day upon payment.
*This report is included at no extra cost for STRATEGIC ADVANTAGE clients, and is accessible in the Trend Reports section here. Learn more about PharmSource STRATEGIC ADVANTAGE outsourcing intelligence portal.
Geared to bio/pharma contract manufacturers, as well as to bio/pharmaceutical company procurement executives making sourcing decisions, this proprietary 10-page analysis gives critical insight into evolving contract manufacturing trends and developments, and provides an in-depth data-driven analysis, giving a “who’s who” of contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs) that have received NDA approvals and how they stack up
Order this report now to see PharmSource’s expert analysis of several leading indicators including:
- Approvals by dosage form, including solid dose, injectable and semisolid/liquid. Data for 2012 is compared against the 2006-2011 trends.
- Analysis of the distribution of approvals by sponsor type (small, generic, self-sustaining, global), including data on sponsor types for large molecule vs. small molecule approvals. It includes data on the share of approvals type that were outsourced in 2012 for each sponsor, as well as the 2006-2011 average.
- The share of NDA approvals that were outsourced over the period from 2006 to 2012, including a comparison of new molecular entities (NMEs) vs. other NDAs.
- Data on the top 19 CMOs that received NDA approvals in 2012, and their comparative approval performance during the 2005-2012 period.
- 2012 NDA approvals with dose CMOs, including 34 products by sponsor, dosage form, approval type, dose contractors and API contractors.
Who should buy this report?
The 10-page report provides important insight that you won’t find in any other source. This report is required reading for:
- CMO executives and strategic decision-makers who seriously follow the global CMO industry, including dose and API manufacturers.
- Bio/Pharma sponsors that buy contract manufacturing services and need to understand contract manufacturing industry drivers.
Published April 2013